How to Apply
Enrolling Now for Mid-Year Transfers, and Accepting Applications for the 2017-2018 YVCS School Year!
Space is limited. Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Thank you for your interest in the Yadkin Valley Community School! Please complete the application and submit in one of the following ways:
Email your scanned application to email@example.com
Mail to PO Box 809, Elkin, NC 28621
Call 336.526.2625 to schedule a time to deliver your submission packet to 240 Standard Street, Elkin, NC 28621
How to Apply:
1. Complete the application
2. Include with your application a $30.00 non-refundable application fee (Make check payable to Yadkin Valley Community School)
3. Include with your application a copy of the following:
– Current and previous year grades
– Behavior and discipline records
– Special placement information (Section 504 plan, IEP, etc.)
– Kindergarten Evaluation (if your child is entering Kindergarten)
4. Personal interview
5. Official notification of acceptance
If you have any questions, please call 336.526.2625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yadkin Valley Community School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policy and other school administered programs.