How to Apply
Now Accepting Applications for the 2021-2022 YVCS School Year!
Space is limited. Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Thank you for your interest in the Yadkin Valley Community School! Please complete and submit the application. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.526.2625 to schedule an interview.
How to Apply:
1. Complete the application
2. Mail a $30.00 non-refundable application fee (Make check payable to Yadkin Valley Community School) to PO Box 3, Elkin, NC 28621 or pay the $30.00 application fee via PayPal.
3. Schedule an interview and bring a copy of the following:
– Current and previous year grades
– Behavior and discipline records
– Special placement information (Section 504 plan, IEP, etc.)
5. Official notification of acceptance
If you have any questions, please call 336.526.2625 or email email@example.com.
The Yadkin Valley Community School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policy and other school administered programs.