Become a donor and help local children explore, create, learn, grow, problem solve and thrive.
The Yadkin Valley Community School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your contribution is tax-deductible.
If you are interested in donating, please contact Kimberly at 336.526.2625 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make your check payable to the Yadkin Valley Community School and mail it to PO Box 809, Elkin, NC 28621.
You can also donate by clicking the DONATE button below.
- Include your “shipping address” so that we can mail a receipt to you.
- Use the “memo” box to include any information about how you would like your donation to be used (scholarship fund, technology, arts programs, etc.) *OPTIONAL
- You may make a one-time gift or a MONTHLY PLEDGE.
WAYS THAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
You may make a non-restricted donation that would help us with day-to-day expenses that are involved in operating the school. You may also, if you wish, donate for a specific purpose that is close to your heart. For example, we could use additional support in the following areas:
- full or partial scholarship for a child whose family can not afford tuition.
- outdoor classroom
- visual and performing arts
- curriculum materials
- science olympiad